Friday, January 25, 2008

Mommy, Read me a Story!


This week's Family Fun Foto Friday is Storytime! Claire loves books and she loves being read to. She listens as Laura reads her Reading assignment every night. Sometimes she will just sit and study the pictures and tell herself a story to go along with the illustrations. The book in the pictures above was one of Claire's gifts for her one year Gotcha Anniversary in December. We love this book and its illustrations. Now, if Mommy could just get through it without crying.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Love it...

Jodee said...

Cute pictures. We love to read too!

Sarah said...

I am Ariel's cousin, so I found your blog through hers. Your childern are all so sweet. My sister is in the process of adopting right now, so Clair truly touches my heart....she is what we all have to look forward to when out sweet Avery comes home! Thanks for sharing!

Maia said...

Oh, I love that book too!!
Beautiful pictures!

Thanks for the kind words.
I've had so many requests for portraits since posting this one that I'm going to work up a formula for adoptive families...it's just going to take me some time to figure out how to make it manageable! I'll post about it soon, though.

Ariel said...

Once again she's adorable. Loves her stories... truly a joy to read to.

Donna said...

Great series of pictures. Claire and her siblings are all beautiful kids.

cheepette8 said...

Great pictures! We just got this book today and the girls already love it. We read it twice tonight and they've already asked to read it again tomorrow. I love it as well!