Monday, January 7, 2008

Pictures of all the Kids!





It is about time that I posted again. I wanted to share some Christmas pictures. Claire is growing and talking so much. While waiting to pick-up Connor at school the other day I commented that silly Connor needed to zip his jacket up. (It was 14 degrees.) Claire said, "Yeah, that crazy Connor needs to put his roof up too!" She probably doesn't realize how un-cool it is for a 12 year old boy to wear a hood. The first picture of the kids laying down was this year's Christmas card.

3 comments:

Jodee said...

I love the family pictures too!

Jboo said...

Great photos -- you have a beautiful family!

Janet

Ariel said...

I love these pictures. All of your kiddos are gorgeous! And what's with Laura looking all grown up in these pictures?? That's simply not allowed!