Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Birds and the Bees!

Yesterday, Claire informed me that she knew the difference between boys and girls. Not wanting to appear surprised I simply said, "You do?" and she said, "Yes, I do." Well all sorts of things started running through my head as I tried to decide how to properly address this with a 3 year old without giving her more information than she was prepared for. In short, I didn't want to do what the gentleman in the video below did! :)
Check it out. It is pretty funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now that if funny, Keri!

Pam

2 China 4 Addison said...

Too funny! She's one smart cookie! :)

Anonymous said...

That is brilliant!!! Out of the mouth's of babes ... what a cutie ... thanks for sharing!

Kelly O'Rourke
www.easttowestorourke.com

Yoli said...

Keri that is so funny!