Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter/Spring Pictures!






I took the girls for some Easter/Spring pictures. I didn't force the boys to go this time as it had only been a few months since we did Christmas pictures and they just are so not excited about getting their pictures made. I really loved the girl's Easter dresses this year and I wanted to get some good pictures of them in them. I of course took pictures at our home on Easter morning, but it was so cold outside we had to do indoor shots only. I really love that my girls will have each other for the rest of their lives. Having a sister is such a wonderful gift.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

The girls are just beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well.

Sandy

2 China 4 Addison said...

Wow, Keri, they all turned out great. Your girls are just beautiful! I love the first black and white one,and the picture of the 2 girls together (a few posts down). I love my sister, too, so I know just what you mean about the girls having each other!
B.

Anonymous said...

Keri-
I love the pictures. The girs are so photogenic! You're right, it is so nice to have a sister
Best wishes,
Kelly O

Jana said...

I LOVE the one at the top -- how precious!! Their dresses are adorable and I personally love baby blue on little girls. I'm so glad we actually got to meet in person and I love following your family's journey!

cheepette8 said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful girls!

Jboo said...

Oh my -- your girls are beautiful -- love their Easter dresses and spring outfits! Sisters are so special!
Janet

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures!

Yoli said...

Those pictures are exquisite. They are so beautiful and your words so touching.