Saturday, October 18, 2008

Claire Gets Political


James was watching Nickelodeon with Claire (Max and Ruby, her favorite), and their "Kids Pick the President" came on. They first have Obama say a few words and then McCain. When Obama came on Claire said, "That's the one I like. Barack Obama. I don't like John Cain." James and I looked at each other quite shocked at our little political crusader and said "Why, don't you like John McCain, Claire?" She said, "Because he is a BAD man!" (At this point I am wondering what Nick has shown when we aren't watching?!?) James said, "Claire, John McCain isn't a bad man. That isn't a nice thing to say. Why are you saying that?" She said, "He is too a bad man. He killed his brother with a rock!"

Anybody heard of Cain and Able? I heard the campaign was getting nasty, but having 3 year olds stumping with these tales is a little over the top for me!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi again! Thank you so much for allowing me to see your beautiful family and learn more about adoption! We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear all about the journey of adoption for your family and how God turned each page for you! My email is momleavingalegacy@yahoo.com Please feel free to write anytime! I am really looking forward to hearing from you! God bless you!
Kelly

Ashley and Mike said...

So good to see you posting again! Adorable story.

Anonymous said...

Good to know she's paying attention to her Bible stories anyway! :-)