Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Day at the Lake!

We spent a day at the lake with James' parents and his brother Joe and his brother's wife Laura. Claire actually calls her 2Laura because she had to differentiate between her sister Laura and her Aunt Laura and since James also has an Aunt Laura, Claire came up with 2Laura. It is a pretty effective way of keeping the 3 Laura's straight! We had a lot of fun and the kids (and adults) loved being pulled around on this floating thing called "Mable". I somehow ended up without a picture of James, his Dad or 2Laura. I'll get everybody next time.



5 comments:

2 China 4 Addison said...

Looks like a fun day! I especially love the pics of Chase and Claire together on mable! :)

Jana said...

Keri:

I love the lake photos!! I spent a little time scrapbooking this weekend and finally got the pages of the Chinese New Year celebration completed. I included one of the photos of Claire and Oakley -- it's adorable!! I remember the first time I saw sweet Claire's little face on the AHH sit -- that black hair sticking straight up. She reminded me of a Thumbelina doll. She's just as precious as ever!!

Jodee said...

Cute lake pictures!

Jboo said...

From the beach to the lake -- looks like you are having lots of water fun this summer! Great photos!

Janet

Yoli said...

I would love to have been on that raft. Gorgeous photos and such a fun time you guys had!