Saturday, July 19, 2008

Professional Pictures*Updated*



We had professional pictures made on July 2 by a wonderful photographer named
Robin Allen. She has been taking pictures of our kids for 15 months now and this was the first time James and I joined in. We went to James' parents lovely farm and it was the perfect location. There are a lot of pictures so make sure you scroll all the way down and check out all of them. If you are anywhere near, I can't recommend Robin highly enough. She is super-patient with kids and she has a great eye for getting the right shot. You can click on the pictures to see them in a larger size.
*Robin is going out on her own and has a new website. I have linked that website and you can see it when you click on her name. Also, if you scroll down you can see some new picutures of the boys.*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! all of the pictures are just beautiful! Of course starting with good looking models always helps! I just love all of them.

missy said...

These are gorgeous photos!!! I love how Claire sounds so confident. You've got a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Keri,

Beautiful photos! I can see why you were so pleased. But then the subjects were gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Love,

Nichole

jeanette said...

oh my goodness! those are breath-taking pictures..every single one. It makes me want fly out there just to get our pictures done!

Sandy said...

Keri,

Just PERFECT! What a beautiful family!

Jboo said...

Oh my gosh -- what great photos! You have such a beautiful family!! Laura and Claire are so pretty -- love the peacock dress! And your boys -- they are adorable -- aren't those teen years supposed to be the awkward years -- nothing awkward about your two. Love the family photo too. Thanks for posting and sharing such great photos of your beautiful family!

Janet

2 China 4 Addison said...

Wow, Keri, they are all just beautiful. I love seeing your whole family, too! So glad you had her take pictures with you and James in them!
Becki

Donna said...

Wow! The pictures are really beautiful! I don't know how you'll resist hanging them on every wall of your house!

Isn't it amazing what a difference professional photos makes? It really makes me want to take some photography classes!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are AMAZING!!! Everyone looks awesome!! Hope we get to see you soon- maybe this weekend?- to celebrate a birthday! Happy Day to Laura!

-2Laura (and Joe, too!)

Deb said...

Keri...thanks for stopping by Sophie's blog last month. Sorry I am so late in stopping by your blog. You have such a beautiful family! Love these top photos!

Staci said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I tagged you. :)
~Staci

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!!